Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Re: Other Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday

Seems like Mourihno is trying to make history and defend the Europa League title :p

Basel were absolutely fantastic to watch, Rafa's Chelsea destroyed them too, I thought Napoli were outstanding too, bit unfortunate with the own goal, but they should get something from Arsenal. Back to Basel though...wow that first goal.

I don't know about anyone else but this Messi and Ronaldo show every week is getting tiresome and is getting to the point of overkill to me.

Malty said:
I don't know about anyone else but this Messi and Ronaldo show every week is getting tiresome and is getting to the point of overkill to me.

Well dont you think they deserve all the attention? They are the best players in the last 20 for sure probably even the best ever but i never watched Maradona or pele

Malty said:

I can only hope Messi grows tired of doing it for Barcelona and decides his astonishing talent should be displayed elsewhere, and where better than Manchester City.

LoveCity said:
809704033.gif

think what he could do for us Billy!

If someone have watch AC Milan Celtic, i'm sorry for you. But the fault is on you, I've been wiser and watch Napoli Borussia

rossonero said:
If someone have watch AC Milan Celtic, i'm sorry for you. But the fault is on you, I've been wiser and watch Napoli Borussia

Yep.. And lol at the deluded chelski fans wanting the special one and slating the waiter. He won them trophies and is doing the buizz at napoli. If i was a betting man i would put money on napoli to do something special this year. that team looks really good.

Napoli make their ground one almighty intimidating place to play, I don't think many teams , even the top ones, will come away with a win.

The way the fans sing along to the CL anthem is unreal, the deafening sound of whistling whenever the opposition has possession, not forgetting the smoke ridden pitch from the flares at the start of the game. It really is something to behold!

I have a feeling Napoli will win every home game, they have beaten the toughest team already so maybe they can, if they do that they only need a draw away from home to get 10 points which usually see's you through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.