Champions League Group Stage

You can when it's because you're way too soft on them, you ginger loving mutant sympathiser.

Me and 1 other poster on here, giving shit to Molly Ringworm for being a dirty ginger, with her wrong un ways, and you say I am a sympathiser.

TCIB gets a lot passed because he will start talking Welsh/Computer if you ask him too many questions.

Will Patrick Roberts be able to play against us?
Agent Paddy, he can just stand in offside positions (for our team) waiting for us to pass him the ball for an own goal and that tranny shagging **** will be too busy throwing Nazi salutes and admiring his dentures in the mirror to realise it's the wrong end and sub him off.

Total coefficient of the groups is as follows. Suggests groups D and F are the most difficult and groups E and G are the easiest. When you take out the top seeded teams you get the numbers in the brackets. Suggests that group G is still the easiest followed by group C. Not sure it really proves anything, other than the fact that I'm a bit of a boring bastard, but I'll take it to mean we have the second easiest group!

Group A. 331.185 (218.636)
Group B. 307.599 (190.983)
Group C. 340.893 (181.751)
Group D. 376.005 (212.917)
Group E. 248.556 (199.840)
Group F. 365.793 (189.651)
Group G. 175.572 (160.316)
Group H. 291.553 (184.466)

We need goals v Barca.

We can't stop them with this kind of team imo, we have to hurt them at the other end. Even if we match them in possession, they will still get through our cbs. We have to get at them.

Barca will finish first. They are too good. Need to concentrate on the other two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.