Champions League Group Stages

SosaFC

Here's who we could face .. Barca and Real Madrid are possibilities .. Awesome away day planned if it is to be

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/middletonguardian/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1421887_manchester-city-seeding-boost-ahead-of-champions-league-draw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/middletonguardian ... eague-draw</a>

I'd prefer to play Dortmund than Lille, and I'm not frightened by AC Milan; hope that statement doesn't come to bite me in the arse in a typical City way. Mind you, typical City wouldn't be in this position.

southern muppet said:
I don't understand this seeding pot thing, who CAN'T the teams in pot 3 be drawn with then? Just the rest that are in our pot? If so surely we could get easier draws than the Porto/Kiev/Maccabi Haifa one the MEN named....
God, you REALLY don't understand do you!? Every Group has one team from each pot, and teams from the same country cannot be in the same group.

So we WILL face either Barca, Real Madrid, Inter, Bayern Munich (if they win their qualifier) or Porto.

Skashion said:
I'd prefer to play Dortmund than Lille, and I'm not frightened by AC Milan; hope that statement doesn't come to bite me in the arse in a typical City way. Mind you, typical City wouldn't be in this position.

I think AC Milan are showing real signs of building a very decent team.

Skashion said:
Dortmund are better than Bayern Munich. Though there's a chance they could lose Mario Götze this summer, which will be a huge blow for them.

Godfather said:
Skashion said:

I think AC Milan are showing real signs of building a very decent team.

They have done two good pieces of business in getting mexes and taiwo on free's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.