Champions League home ticket package

Marvin said:
The charges after all 3 games will be £99 / £114. I've been charged £43 too, but by the end of the Group Stage I know it will all add up to £99 because that's what's on the web-site

Then why not just charge £33 per game? Now that would be logical?

akcity said:
Marvin said:
The charges after all 3 games will be £99 / £114. I've been charged £43 too, but by the end of the Group Stage I know it will all add up to £99 because that's what's on the web-site

It would. I think the same thing happened last season.

so that's £43 for Bayern, £33 for CSKA and £23 for Plzen.

Sounds decent.<br /><br />-- Sep 8th, '13, 23:04 --<br /><br />
akcity said:
Marvin said:

maybe they have rules on what percentage more they can charge away fans/match ticket purchasers that mean they have to take the money like that, so Bayern would obviously be priced higher than Plzen because you'd expect more and more wealthy away fans to come.

Yesterday it was showing £43 had been taken out of my account, today it's showing £43 waiting to come out of my bank.

akcity said:
Marvin said:

Because then people on the cup scheme would be deducted more for the other two games than people who were just buying individually for those games and this gaff would go in to meltdown.

tidyman said:
akcity said:
Marvin said:

Because then people on the cup scheme would be deducted more for the other two games than people who were just buying individually for those games and this gaff would go in to meltdown.

Equally those not on the cup scheme would be asking why they had to pay £48 when cup scheme members only paid £33.

If anyone gets a reply from City then can they make it known? I did e-mail them to clarify prices but I imagine their Inbox will be reasonably busy this morning! I'd ring but I haven't got time.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so that's £43 for Bayern, £33 for CSKA and £23 for Plzen.

Sounds decent.

I'd never thought of it like this, but this is exactly what it'll be. Categorised into the "best" team = the biggest price and the "worst" team = the cheapest price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.