Champions League home ticket package

munich at home

took the money for the tickets out yesterday don't fuck about do they £43

2bluejacko said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
2bluejacko said:
so... 3 payments of 33 looks to be the wrong info off the club

Well that is what they told me earlier mate..i to have been charged £43 so i am presuming the other two
Games will cost me 28 each...
wasnt in no way having a go at you pal...notice i said the club...thanks for asking the club and posting the info for our benefit anyway
No probs at all mate.I shall be ringing the club to seek clarification over what they told me...So long as it's not over the 99 notes for all three then there is no problem...I think that the pricing means bayern will be minimum 48 notes for non cup schemers...wigan..stoke..bayern this month...dear do this football lark...

Same here, Wigan tickets have come out and ive been charged £43 each for me and the Mrs, £30 for my 17 year old lad and £15 for my daughter,

Ouch !!

£186 for 2 football matches, I know it's for 4 people but if we go well in all 3 cup competitions my house will be repossessed :)

The comment earlier was harsh and I'm guessing it was written by a young single lad. We don't want to go back to the days of £10 in and third division but when you have been following your team as a family for over thirty years you do not want to give it up. But the thrill of the "new success" is weighing heavy on a lot of us.

For me on my own £43 to see City play Munich is fucking great value though, but to afford it for four is a stretch.

ballinio said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything never mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.
What a complete arseole you are,I know lads who have been all over the world to watch city,but can't afford to go now.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
ballinio said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything never mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.
What a complete arseole you are,I know lads who have been all over the world to watch city,but can't afford to go now.

You took the words out of my mouth, either a WUM or Youngen or maybe RAG ?

Same here 43 notes out over night. Plenty of notice for a game in a months time. It's not as if they are short of cash ;-)

Still looking forward to it

Bayern Munich money taken, and as I get paid in the middle of a month, I'm now overdrawn.

Fucking hell, football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.