Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

I agree with all of them except one,PSG will hammer rags over 2 legs by a 5 goal margin over the two

I really don't think PSG are all that. When one of the front 3 gets the ball it's frightening but without the ball they contribute nothing. I think it will all depend on if Verratti plays.

As soon as the rags ball came out with Villarreal, the draw should have been declared null and void and restarted. Then the only teams with any minimal right to be upset would have been Benfica and Real Madrid who had been drawn together in the first tie.
UEFA are far too arrogant to admit to such a basic error. Once the draw had been ‘completed’ I doubt they’ll even entertain the idea of anything being seriously wrong with it.

I’m (maybe naively) not having that it’s rigged. Just a genuine mistake that’s happened but if it was us, I’d be very pissed off.

Only explanation UEFA will have is they left United's ball in from the Villarreal mistake.

I dont think it happened that way. The guy running it erroneously said that Villareal could play the remaining 7 teams, so all remaining balls were put in the draw pot. It looked like each time a draw was made, the draw pot was emptied and refilled with the balls for teams they could play. Just a cock up.

Christ the same UEFA team have been given responsibility for this draw!!
I hope they have VAR switched on.
That Spanish goalkeeper sounds Scouse - can’t understand a word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.