Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Real Madrid have asked to redo the draws from after their tie with Benfica. Either they leave it as it is or they redo it in full in my opinion

Would be funny if there is a redo and we turn out at Villareal for our match

Real Madrid have asked to redo the draws from after their tie with Benfica. Either they leave it as it is or they redo it in full in my opinion

Technically ours is fine, as everybody is in the pot for Villarreal and they remove the incorrect team first.

It's every tie after that's affected.

Happy with Villarreal, we should beat them over two games.

Come on PSG!!! Need Messi on form, Mbappe and Neymar at their most snide, diving and sometimes skilful best.

But why the fuck do those cockney chav bastards always get such piss easy draws in every cup competition they’re in?
I saw on Twitter Chelsea’s previous 5 draws in the last 16 are atletico, barca, Bayern, PSG and Kiev. Not exactly all easy are they.

Most accuse us of similar luck

Technically ours is fine, as everybody is in the pot for Villarreal and they remove the incorrect team first.

It's every tie after that's affected.
Sort of agree, but just think if you either have to redo it all or you leave it as it is.

For what its worth, Balague is reporting that Villarreal want it to be redone "for sporting integrity" (but also because they would rather not play us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.