Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Atletico are perfect, just like PSG in the group stage.

As a fanbase we need to understand that drawing big teams is good for us. When we get piss easy draws, the team comes in half baked and nervous for the big ones when they arrive.

If we draw Atletico, like with PSG, it will be the tie of the round, all the media attention will be on it, and we'll win (because like PSG their performance doesn't match their name right now) and take loads of confidence from it.

Pep's been here 6 years and we can count on one hand the number of ties we've had against the biggest clubs in Europe. I want to see our best side ever playing Atletico, Real, PSG, Barca, Bayern, Juventus and showing the world how good they are.
City have drawn Bayern, Barcelona, PSG, and Real on multiple occasions over the last ten years. They played Juve once but I can’t recall drawing Atletico?

It was much better with the open draws used in the European Cup. I seem to recall Forest drawing Liverpool in the first round one season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.