Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

I was looking at the restrictions a couple of days ago.

With 6 weeks to the game the only thing I can see changing is the pre departure test to fly back. I think the day 2 PCR on arrival back here will stay for now.

I can't see Portugal dropping their arrival tests with Omicron so prevalent in England.

It's been asked in the CL thread but no replies yet. I think people are waiting to see what is happening with the travel restrictions which are quite heavy at the moment for a return trip to Portugal.

Paying the sharks for tests before you go and being uncertain of getting a result on time rules this out.

I was looking at the restrictions a couple of days ago.

With 6 weeks to the game the only thing I can see changing is the pre departure test to fly back. I think the day 2 PCR on arrival back here will stay for now.

I can't see Portugal dropping their arrival tests with Omicron so prevalent in England.
I was looking at going cheap flights and digs but having to pay for 2 tests on top and then the possibility that you get a positive test a lose out fully just ain't worth it. Will wait for later rounds and hope restrictions have eased by then.

I was looking at going cheap flights and digs but having to pay for 2 tests on top and then the possibility that you get a positive test a lose out fully just ain't worth it. Will wait for later rounds and hope restrictions have eased by then.
I'm positive and isolating at the moment so hoping that testing positive is more than likely out of the equation by then.

If I book I'll take the hit on cheap flights or move them, book a refundable hotel and buy a test at home PCR and use it for something else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.