Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we more likely to get Inter than Club Brugge? Presumably because there are more Italian clubs in the second seeds?

Club Brugge will be lower odds because they are only 1 of 4 teams that Bayern can face, so that makes them drawing each other more likely and us less likely. Napoli also have better odds of facing them, 1 in 5.

That's why Liverpool-Bayern is so high because they can both only face 4 teams, and 1 of them is each other.

Club Brugge will be lower odds because they are only 1 of 4 teams that Bayern can face, so that makes them drawing each other more likely and us less likely. Napoli also have better odds of facing them, 1 in 5.

That's why Liverpool-Bayern is so high because they can both only face 4 teams, and 1 of them is each other.
So there will be numerous Pot 2’s by the sound of it?

Just twigged after the first team from Pot.1 is drawn they will load Pot.2 with the teams they are allowed to play. If Bayern or Napoli don’t come out early they will have a problem.

Let’s be honest, it’s turned out pretty sh*t. PSG, AC Milan, and Inter Milan won’t be easy if we draw one of those 3. Especially PSG.
Christ I’ve only just seen their group. We definately don’t want them at this stage. I’d take any of the others.

Anyone but PSG. I think we would beat PSG but it would be a slog, the other teams I think we beat comfortably.

We’re the best side in the world and will be favourites against anyone.

I’ve never understood why people dream of playing the weakest side at every stage.

This might be the best decade in the clubs history, I want to see City beat the biggest names in world football as often as possible.
Sure, but you're less likely to win a trophy if you have to play tougher teams.

Last season, if we'd swapped QF/SF draws with Liverpool, I think we'd have won the treble.

PSG gets my vote. We are better than them or anyone else we might have to face. You have to beat big teams at some point if you want to win it so beat a big team early doors to put the fear of god into the rest is my thinking.

Messi is a bit of a worry as he has got his shit back together this season but i still think we are a better team. Kev is no slouch in the through balls arena either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.