Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seeded teams play the 1st leg away. Least after the draw is made can look at options for travel.

I think we can, we played spurs and Liverpool in the last 8 quarter finals 18/19

Yeah it's only the last 16 where the English/same team from your group rule applies. It's then an open fight with the QF, SF and Final draw (to pick home team) done at the same time. So we'll know our route right to the final and whether we'll play home or away first etc.

Fear the worst draw possible draw PSG, but I think they would feel the same avoid Manchester city
but I have this feeling Liverpool will be our next opponents in the next round, so we will have to win it the hard way if we are to do it this season,
They'll all want to avoid us, we fear no one. Whether we beat who we play is another matter obviously.

The seeded teams play the 1st leg away. Least after the draw is made can look at options for travel.

Which also further narrows down whi can get who. Once the first team is drawn, the dominoes start, and it becomes self working pretty quickly.

I love these draw simulators but they don’t include the UEFA factor and all their additional rules like
  • Teams from same City (Country) can’t play on same side of draw
  • TV pairings
  • Liverpool have to get team with lowest coefficient

B7EAC603-0354-4CA3-A6CF-C471DB864235.jpeg

City - Brugge
Liverpool - Bayern
Tottenham - Dortmund
Chelsea - PSG
Real - Inter
Ac Milan - Porto
Napoli - Frankfurt
Liepzig - Benfica

Works for everyone. Make it happen balls of destiny.

I love these draw simulators but they don’t include the UEFA factor and all their additional rules like
  • Teams from same City (Country) can’t play on same side of draw
  • TV pairings
  • Liverpool have to get team with lowest coefficient

View attachment 59915

I believe it is impossible for all 4 english teams to draw all 4 german teams. For tv coverage etc. I could be wrong.

The joke in that hasnt gone unnoticed tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.