Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick look at the 16 teams in the draw and wonder what happens if the 3 English seeds in pot one come out last ? So they could not be matched to what's left in the draw ? also, It could get ugly if Liverpool are one of the 3 clubs left in pot 2

In that scenario, the last team available that could play Liverpool would be automatically put against them.

So if FC Porto, Benfica and Real Madrid have already been drawn out against other teams, then when Bayern come out, the only option they will have is Liverpool.

So statistically, if we want Liverpool to get a tough draw, we want Porto and Benfica to be drawn out in the first 2 ties as that is when they will have the most options (more likely to avoid Liverpool).

In that scenario, the last team available that could play Liverpool would be automatically put against them.

So if FC Porto, Benfica and Real Madrid have already been drawn out against other teams, then when Bayern come out, the only option they will have is Liverpool.

So statistically, if we want Liverpool to get a tough draw, we want Porto and Benfica to be drawn out in the first 2 ties as that is when they will have the most options (more likely to avoid Liverpool).
Of all the teams to go out if you could choose one I’d have LiVARpool out first!

I want livarpool to go through to the next round. I want them to play PSG. They really like Paris these days and I'm sure Paris will welcome them back :-)
Nah let them go out

So it's not a real draw if you are matched by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.