Champions League Last 16 Draw - RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't unduly worry me. We've dealt with them in previous years. They're a team of admittedly brilliant individuals, but not a great collective unit. They tend to crack when things aren't going their way. Of the possibilities (Bruges, Inter, Frankfurt, AC, Leipzig and PSG), they would be the most difficult on paper, and I wouldn't pick them as opponents (Bruges, Frankfurt or Leipzig would probably be the choice). I respect them, but I don't fear them.
They don't unduly worry me either, in fact none of them do, ideally though I'd prefer Brugge.

They are the best of the above, and if we had an off day away, and they got it right on the night, we could find ourselves in trouble.

Does anyone know?

We're home second leg.

Are the last 8 matches played the same week, 4 matches Tuesday and Wednesday or are they split over 2 weeks, 2 matches Tuesday and Wednesday?

Thanks.
Played over 4 weeks. Our away leg will be either 14/15 Feb or 21/22 Feb

Reckon we’ll cop for one of the Milans.

Would love to see the dippers get Bayern but no doubt they’ll get Southport U11s with both legs at home and a 3-0 head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.