Champions League Matchday 3 - 22/23 October

Watching the Paramount+ Golazo (switches between all the live matches to show big chances, goals, and incidents), and whilst showing a chance for Girona, as they are up 1-nil, the marquee below the video, which usually has stats from the match being featured at that moment, pops up with “Girona could be the first Spanish club to lose their first 3 UCL games”.

Can anyone imagine such a stat being brought up during a Real, Liverpool, or (laughs) United UCL fixture?

Saw a couple of Spanish articles recently, think there was one in Marca criticising Bellingham. Ancelotti had to defend him, basically said last season wasn't the norm, he's not a goalscoring midfield.

Well if he isn't that, I don't know what he is.
I saw that one, too. It was written by their “right bad things about Real to drive engagement” corespondent.

I think Bellingham has generally been getting a very soft touch from the Spanish media thus far.

People always big them up for their runs in ligue 1 but I just can't see it with them. Unless that whole league gets huge investment the quality of PSG will always be rubbish.
Given every club in Ligue 1 except PSG is currently up for sale, that is very unlikely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.