Champions League Matchday 3 - 22/23 October

Supposedly 16 points get you top 8. Assuming Madrid lose tonight they'd realistically need to win 4 and draw 1 of their remaining 5 matches.

Would fucking love it if they get into the play offs and end up drawing someone like Bayern.

Supposedly 16 points get you top 8. Assuming Madrid lose tonight they'd realistically need to win 4 and draw 1 of their remaining 5 matches.

Would fucking love it if they get into the play offs and end up drawing someone like Bayern.
how did those morons score an own goal at the emirates? ffs.

do you read spanish media? is there criticism towards bellingham or mbappe?
I do, and there is criticism of Mbappe, though the allegations have not been reported on as much as one would expect (I wonder why…).

But Bellingham has generally been getting a pass due to his “shoulder injury”. I can’t say how long he’ll get that benefit, though.

I think a month or two more of the performances he has been putting in and the knives will be out (and it is very difficult to get the Spanish media to put them away once they have gone stabby, stabby).

I do, and there is criticism of Mbappe, though the allegations have not been reported on as much as one would expect (I wonder why…).

But Bellingham has generally been getting a pass due to his “shoulder injury”. I can’t say how long he’ll get that benefit, though.

I think a month or two more of the performances he has been putting in and the knives will be out (and it is very difficult to get the Spanish media to put them away once they have gone stabby, stabby).

Saw a couple of Spanish articles recently, think there was one in Marca criticising Bellingham. Ancelotti had to defend him, basically said last season wasn't the norm, he's not a goalscoring midfield.

Well if he isn't that, I don't know what he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.