Champions League Matches 12th/13th February - (Ajax-Real, Spurs-BVB - Page 94)

PSG are also missing Cavani, but it looks like Verratti is back, as he started on the weekend. It will be interesting to see how Mbappe does as the focal point of the attack, without the other two.

Bratwurst is not French incidentally

In any event, I believe PSG are ripe to be knocked out
My second line was referring to the mighty Dortmund slapping Spurs arse.

PSG are as popular with UEFA as we are so I fully expect to see ****ona reffing tonight

Allez PSG!

Come on you Bratwurst bastards!

Bratwurst's plane was leaving Dortmund 30min late,
as Diallo and Sancho forgot their passport and had to pick it up from home, leaving the full squad waiting...

BvB are missing some key players up front.
If spurs put in a shift they could make an important step tomorrow night,
btw officiated by our good old friend Mateu Lahoz.

Last edited:
Bratwurst's plane was leaving Dortmund 30min late,
as Diallo and Sancho forgot their passport and had to pick it up from home, leaving the full squad waiting...

BvB are missing some key players up front.
If spurs put in a shift they could make an important step tomorrow night,
btw officiated by our good old friend Mateu Lahoz.
English footballer in being a bit thick shocker...

PSG missing there 2 most important players but I'd still put them slight favourites over the 2 legs. Much more experience of the champions league in that PSG side, although united have got a bit of momentum to be fair to them.

United might get a result tonight, which won't be too bad going into the Liverpool game.

Once they've played Liverpool I couldn't give a shit what they do, if they knock PSG out it just makes it easier for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.