Champions League Matches 17th/18th - 24th/25th February.

B-E5cf_IQAAyZZg.jpg

Chelsea are gash to watch.

Few trips and kicks from Chelsea that would have seen our players receive bookings.

Stonewall trip by Ramires on Pastore at the end in the box.

The media will worship that performance even though looking at it objectively it's a shocker. It's poor having Costa, Hazard and Fabregas but playing like Stoke on steroids. Not Chelsea's fault I suppose, Mourine couldn't even get Real playing nice stuff.

Better for us if Chelsea go through but it's difficult to want them to with the kind of football they play. The Stoke of the champions league.

I sincerely hope Mourinho will never manage us.

Chelsea got lucky there but thankfully will win at home, keep them games coming.

The CL are the best players in the world playing with maximum caution and fear. Defense is most important, attacking and creativity is secondary. End-to-end football is practically extinct.

No wonder the PL is a much more valuable product. Even the smaller clubs play aggressively and without fear.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Better for us if Chelsea go through but it's difficult to want them to with the kind of football they play. The Stoke of the champions league.

I sincerely hope Mourinho will never manage us.

good as he he i feel the same way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.