Champions League Matches 17th/18th - 24th/25th February.

Every big game they play I expect them to get turned over - they just can't keep getting lucky, or can they?!

Last night they had one shot on target and scored from it. They then were torn apart but PSG couldn't score and didn't get the decisions they deserved. Bonus for us is that they should now progress at home. You'd expect them to ask PSG to try and break them down and as they over commit to get the goal they need, Chelsea will pick them off.

It's a shame to see such creative players being restricted. Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Fabregas all have to change their natural game to suit Mourinho's boring anti-football methods.

As has already been mentioned, the style in which a tournament is won adds substantially to the credit a club receives. Chelsea were Champions of Europe yes, but everyone knows they weren't the best side and they didn't get the credit others have because of that.

We'll be more pragmatic, Pellegrini made his name through clever tactics in the CL. It's why he was rewarded with the Real Madrid job and subsequently his current role.

The key thing for us is to keep a clean sheet at home. We do that and we can win. We've great players to knick us a goal in Barcelona and with Bony added to the squad we can play a more direct style in order to get the goal we require. We have to defend well and shut Barcelona out in the first game. It's crucial. 0-0 in a boring game is what we should aim for.

Good result in the end for the chavs but Chelsea were lucky PSG were cack up front last night.
Hopefully Ibra will actually move a bit in the 2nd leg & stop being a lazy cnut.

Nastasic starting tonight against Real, be interesting to see how he plays, looking forward to it.

Rammy Blue said:
Nastasic starting tonight against Real, be interesting to see how he plays, looking forward to it.

I will compare his performance today to Mangala's one vs Barca if picked to start.

Tbilisi said:
Why the fcuk did SKY make SKY Sports 5 a channel you have to have a phone line to your TV...I dont have one so will be dumping SKY next month....leave things alone you smartarsed twats.

My phone line isnt connected and ive got ss5?

Bent English ref so i expect loads of cards and a narrow Schalke win.

Rammy Blue said:
Tbilisi said:
Why the fcuk did SKY make SKY Sports 5 a channel you have to have a phone line to your TV...I dont have one so will be dumping SKY next month....leave things alone you smartarsed twats.

My phone line isnt connected and ive got ss5?

Same here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.