Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Let's see if they play to +15 mins after all the dicking about and shithousing going on now (not that Bayern have anything left).

Really can't stand Franco's mob.

More jam than a Bob marley song. I'm not even watching it.
Fucking hate them, I hope they go bust someday and someone bursts their bubble.

More jam than Hartley's and Robertsons, but they won't ever win a treble and have not got one despite their 14 wins in this competition. We have.

I hope Dortmund do them one in the final. This has been the worse Champions League season I have ever witnessed. PSG always hitting the goal frame, not one entertaining game in sight. I fucking hate it when they play crap and somehow the other team shits their underwear in the 90th minute.

Its ALL THE TIME with the opposition whoever they play in this competition, I've had it with football and rather watch rugby at this rate.

these morons are actually praising bellingham and saying it's because of him now. Hundreds of minutes of being useless in the knockout stages and somehow he is the hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.