Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Most of the award’s credibility that remained evaporated last season, but if Bellingham wins the Ballon d’Or after playing well in La Liga for 6 months and then being completely anonymous and sitting on his arse more than standing on his feet for the next 3, when it really mattered, it will be the death knell.

Absolutely. Those ubercnuts have done it again and this arrogant wannabe is going to undeservedly win the Balloon Door.

I really want to smash them again and humiliate them out, but in the final. I loathe them nearly as much as Rags and Dips, Arse, Spuds.
Tbh i think we would beat them again and comfortably. The QF was just a freak result

In 2 years they'll sign the new wonder kid and he'll be forgotten about. More hyped than Sigue Sigue Sputnik.
.... and Gay Dad (guess nobody remembers them, but were hyped to the hilt in 1999 as "saviours of music" when manufactured pop was ruling the charts, but lasted like two years).

View attachment 117955
Probably just offside on that pic.
Close. Looks like the ball has already been played. A frame or two back and it could be different. Either way it should have been checked. Remember Cancelo at WBA a couple of seasons ago. Liner flagged offside, Cancelo put t in anyway, when var checked he was onside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.