Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Bayern really need to buy better CB's, if it's not Upamecano fucking things up it's Kim.

In the last 4 tournaments I can only recall losing a game to Chelsea in a final and that semi final against Madrid, the extra time game.
One title doesn't seem enough when you see what Madrid acheive with what appears to be a weaker team than we have
Absolutely agreed.

Pep just has some tough bad luck in the chumps league, while Zidane and Cuntelotti are blessed in that regards.

In the last 4 tournaments I can only recall losing a game to Chelsea in a final and that semi final against Madrid, the extra time game.
One title doesn't seem enough when you see what Madrid acheive with what appears to be a weaker team than we have
It's a weaker team but maybe not a weaker squad and certainly not one that faces quite the same physical demands week on week. I agree, however, that it seems scant reward.

I can imagine Kane getting in the changing room and rallying “we’w shtiw in thith boyth” and the Germans thinking “what?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.