Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Couldn’t give a wet fart about this. Glad we’re out of it. The most stressful days leading up to the knockout games in the days ahead.
Nonsense. I wish we were still involved. I know all about the logistics and such but this is where its at. Can't be bothered watching but wish we were down in Munich tonight.

Nonsense. I wish we were still involved. I know all about the logistics and such but this is where its at. Can't be bothered watching but wish we were down in Munich tonight.
By glad we’re out of it, what I mean is it’s done now for us so I couldn’t care less. It is so fucking stressful.

Jude Belling-end on VT going on about the QF..... Win a treble mate, then we'll talk.

I won't be watching it, Feels like we should be the team playing tonight instead of the bus wankers.

I'll watch Coventry v Ipswich that should be a cracking game.
Premier League is harder to win than that knock out tournament anyway. Now we've won it already, I will always pick the Premier League over it if I had to pick one trophy per season and it could be a first with four back to back wins.

By glad we’re out of it, what I mean is it’s done now for us so I couldn’t care less. It is so fucking stressful.
...and we've already won it anyway.

German Rags vs Spanish Rags, I'd rather watch Ipswich, even though their manager once coached the Rag U-19s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.