Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Seriously, how can that pile of utter mediocrity get through to a CL final? Crappy group, easy draw through to the final…5th in German league…its actually quite depressing
They were in the toughest CL group this season and won it. PSG, Borussia, Milan, and Newcastle. How is that an easy group? They beat Atleti and PSG on the way to the final. Hardly "easy."

They give their best in every single CL game and it shows.

I hope Dortmund go on and win it now, Madrid and Bayern are a pair of cunts.

I thought PSG were the better side overall and created the better chances by far, As we've seen in this competition you need to be clinical on front of goal or you'll be knocked out.

I wouldn't go as far as TNT Sports saying it was a "masterclass", It was far from it, Dortmund really rode their luck on numerous occasions tonight, Alot of the time in this competition you need luck to go your way to win it.

Completely unaware this was even happening. Shows how little coverage it gets if an English club isn't in it. Fair play Dortmund, thought they'd get pumped by PSG, they really should when you look at the two teams on paper.

They'll be massive underdogs whoever they play but they've got a more than decent punters chance in a one off final And ill be hoping they do it. Would be quite funny to see bellingham miss out and his old club win it.

would have got lengthy odds on them reaching the final back in august. just goes to show how much luck of the draw can play its part in this competition, they weren't even favourites to get out of their group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.