Champions League (now includes 2012 prize money)

Re: Champions League

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Surely winning this is the next aim. So when do we expect to win this? This season? Next season? 5 years?

Retain PL Trophy and challenge for FA Cup again are my aims next season. Champs League can wait.

Think we'll do well in it this season though.

QF this season, cant see us beating RM or Barca. Its possible as Chelsea proved, but unlikely.

Another year or two yet.

Real Madrid haven't won the Champions League since 2001/2002 so there's no guarantees we'll win it in the next 3, 5, or even 10 years. I fear this is what could ultimately cost Mancio his job if he doesn't deliver but even Mourinho with Europe's most expensive team hasn't been able to reach the CL final for two years running at Real. There is a lot of luck involved, tactics have to be spot on, and you have to find the right way to rotate for league and Europe or else one gets neglected.

3 more years for me

I would like to win the league again that must be the main aim for us and maybe a cup. If we get out the group and get Madrid barca or Milan and get beat i will be very happy

League first, anything else is a fun sideshow. See how the rags are feeling when we are on our fifth league title in a row...

LoveCity said:
Real Madrid haven't won the Champions League since 2001/2002 so there's no guarantees we'll win it in the next 3, 5, or even 10 years. I fear this is what could ultimately cost Mancio his job if he doesn't deliver but even Mourinho with Europe's most expensive team hasn't been able to reach the CL final for two years running at Real. There is a lot of luck involved, tactics have to be spot on, and you have to find the right way to rotate for league and Europe or else one gets neglected.

This

Which is why I want the league more again - champs league is a bonus for now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.