Champions League (now includes 2012 prize money)

chrismcfc1 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Surely winning this is the next aim. So when do we expect to win this? This season? Next season? 5 years?

Win the league with a few games to spare would be nice !
Champs league can be won by anyone or really barca would
Have won for the last 10 years as they are far and away the best
Team, and have been for years.
Hit the nail right on the head. Achieve some sort of consistency in the PL first, and maybe the odd domestic cup as well (enjoyed my trip to Wembley last year!). The CL can wait; it took the vermin 6 years after they first started winning the PL until they fluked the CL on ''that night in Barcelona'' (© Clive Tyldesley).

Lets be honest there's probably 8 teams in Europe better qualified to succeed in the champions league, my list below alternatives welcome, but be honest....head not heart;

Barca
Madrid
Munich
AC Milan
Utd
Napoli
Benfica
Marseille
Arsenal

ABU inc GDR said:
Lets be honest there's probably 8 teams in Europe better qualified to succeed in the champions league, my list below alternatives welcome, but be honest....head not heart;

Barca
Madrid
Munich
AC Milan
Utd
Napoli
Benfica
Marseille
Arsenal
Have Marseille even qualified for it next year?

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
ABU inc GDR said:

Barca
Madrid
Munich
AC Milan
Utd
Napoli
Benfica
Marseille
Arsenal
nope, but give the wum is 15 minutes of fame

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
ABU inc GDR said:

Barca
Madrid
Munich
AC Milan
Utd
Napoli
Benfica
Marseille
Arsenal

No neither have Napoli!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.