Champions League Pots

HellasLEAF said:
City currently in Pot 3

We will be in pot 3. If the 6 starred teams get knocked out we will be at the top of it but we can't get into pot 2. Don't forget Zenit and Ajax may go up into pot 2. Would love to see us play Ajax... away :-)

Well, one thing is guaranteed. Every team in Pot 1 & 2 are definitely hoping we aren't their pot 3 draw :)

it would be better we get the big teams and get some class games to see, not matter who we get i think we'll go through

i wouldnt mind a barcelona in our group

show the rags how you actually play against the world number one without embarrasing yourself ;)

Why should Arsenal be in pot one when they finished in 4th whilst we finished third and get pot three, the UEFA seedings are a joke!

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Why should Arsenal be in pot one when they finished in 4th whilst we finished third and get pot three, the UEFA seedings are a joke!
same as bayern munich, they are in europe every year, they deserve to be in pot 1

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I'm not sure if this is a serious comment or not, if it is, its pretty obvious why they are in pot 1 they have consistently been in the last 8 of the competition, whereas we have never been in the tournemont.

tasker said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
same as bayern munich, they are in europe every year, they deserve to be in pot 1
The seedings should be based on the teams performance in the domestic league not past history of UEFA competitions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.