Champions league pundits

Over here, Warren barton, Eric Wynalda and Alexi Lalas do an excellent job for the Champs league, they like to have a laugh but they make decent observations about the game. They love to be entertained and very fair in the assessment. As far as the premier league goes, NBC are excellent with Robbie Mustoe, Kyle martino, Arlo White, Lee Dixon and Gramae La Saux. All excellent pundits and commentators.

I think it's ridiculous that we have to put up with ex United and liverpool players who clearly don't particularly like city as pundits for our games.

Without being dramatic they do seem to be overly negative/critical about us. I mean having Scholes and Ferdinand (not last night but they have before) giving a fair assessment of our club is never going to happen. Imagine having Bishop and Horlock as pundits for a United game in europe.

But realistically we don't have too many ex pro's who could represent us who have a wealth of European experience (In the modern day at least)

So who do we think could do a job and balance the books with a bit more pro city?

Without a shadow of doubt - the Goat

I think it's ridiculous that we have to put up with ex United and liverpool players who clearly don't particularly like city as pundits for our games.

Without being dramatic they do seem to be overly negative/critical about us. I mean having Scholes and Ferdinand (not last night but they have before) giving a fair assessment of our club is never going to happen. Imagine having Bishop and Horlock as pundits for a United game in europe.

But realistically we don't have too many ex pro's who could represent us who have a wealth of European experience (In the modern day at least)

So who do we think could do a job and balance the books with a bit more pro city?

Goater has commentated on us before...Trevor Sinclair...Buzzer...I agree with you...just don't understand why we never get ex city players commentating...

I've seen Roy Keane as a pundit on City games more than anyone else

WTF is that about?

would love to see Dickov or Goater with the BT pundits

Out of the pundits BT currently use I would have no objection to Shay Given or Owen Hargreaves being given the nod for the Semi Finals. Both played for City but not long term, they would be able to give insight in to the club without being overly biased.

There is no need for Ferdinand or Scholes to be involved in City games. They quite clearly aren't capable of remaining impartial when it comes to City and that in turn should be a poor reflection on BT.

I know people use the argument that we don't have enough "big names" from the recent past to use as pundits, so that's why they aren't there, but is that really a reason to consistently use former "legends" of our biggest rivals instead? Of course they slag us off, they are our rivals, it's common sense. It's a nonsense and it's really pretty impossible to argue against the fact that it's a deliberate attempt to put us down. I'm not after a brain dead City sycophant, like a City version of Dwight Yorke, I'd gladly settle for pundits with no connection to City whatsoever who are only interested in calling it how it is.

Steve Mcmanaman disagreed with the "Experts" early on last night ( i watched it again when i got home) and said he thinks city "CAN" win (like we were fecking ouitsiders at home with a 1-1 draw good enough) when they came back to him 5 mins later he was so fucking negative....almost like he had gone against the narrative and been given a bollocking, now i am no tin hatter but it did seem odd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.