Champions league pundits

Bein Sports always seem okay. I know what he said was wrong but I like Andy Gray, speaks well about the game. Think they had Michel Salgado in the studio, someone who understood the game and wasn't bias either way. Like someone said professional and understanding of the game is what I expect. Anyone openly rooting against an English team on English tv should not be allowed.

Gary Neville is the best out there in my opinion along with Souness, Carragher has upped his game and even bloody Jamie Redknapp has improved with them around. For football on British TV, Sky are a fucking mile ahead of BT.

Given was okay last night from what i've seen. Of the mainstay pundits on BT I think only Hargreaves has enough knowledge to do the job and thats because of his knowledge of the European game, the rest are a shambles.

Definition - Commentary

'A descriptive spoken account (especially on a broadcast) of an event or performance as it happens.'

I thought there was large parts last night where they spoke about anything but what was happening, it was often about what should have happened, how poor we've been, how the club has disrespected the manager ..

And there's me wondering what the name of the PSG guy is that keeps 'tapping' ankles.

Bring back Kenneth Wolstenholme.

Rosler is great. He's been on a few matches already, speaks well and picks up on the tactical side.

Get Joey Barton in.

I was thinking the same actually - I imagine he'd challenge the cosy snideness.

The reason we get Ferdinand, Scholes, Keane, etc is that they are the contracted main studio person for the channel. It's shortsighted by the broadcaster as they obviously don't lend balance.

As others have said, Carragher and Souness are generally very good; people like Ballack and Seedorf have been good in the past.

They could also do with a commentator who isn't Drury, Darke or Tyler - someone actually objective. Oh, and if they can arrange ritual disembowelling of Jonathan Pearce as halftime entertainment, that would be excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.