Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

They’ll change the rules to allow that Madrid **** who did our match with the scousers.
All joking aside mat,I can actually see something like that happening,if we get cleared by CAS I would say it’s a shoe in,if we don’t they’ll still look to try and fuck us over ...

Frankly, I’m shocked, but delighted.

It's only right that the remaining should be played where they were originally intended to be, even if home advantage has been diminished due to the fact that there will no crowds.

Frankly, I’m shocked, but delighted.

It's only right that the remaining should be played where they were originally intended to be, even if home advantage has been diminished due to the fact that there will no crowds.
It was the only thing they could do when you look at the other teams who wanted their ties to be played at home too. Even Uefa couldnt have moved our tie but kept Barca, Bayern and Juve at their prospective homes.

Been wondering for a while if Leroy Sane could be playing against us if we draw Bayern. Thankfully NO!

From UEFA website

Can clubs register new players?
Yes, teams can register a maximum of three new 'List A' players. But there are a couple of caveats:

• Each squad is still limited to 25 List A players (players can be removed to make room);
  • Players must have been already registered and eligible to play for the club at domestic level since 3 February.

I quite fancy us getting the big teams in the draws tomorrow, and I don't think it's a bad thing.

We play better against better teams, and if we take down Madrid as well as a couple of Barca/Bayern/Juventus I think it'll be the making of this team.

If we get Leipzig, Atalanta, Lyon, I'm not only more worried we'll get a Chelsea/Southampton/Norwich/Wolves type result.

Been wondering for a while if Leroy Sane could be playing against us if we draw Bayern. Thankfully NO!

From UEFA website

Can clubs register new players?
Yes, teams can register a maximum of three new 'List A' players. But there are a couple of caveats:

• Each squad is still limited to 25 List A players (players can be removed to make room);
  • Players must have been already registered and eligible to play for the club at domestic level since 3 February.
Anyone heard how Queen Anne is doing?

I'll be honest I haven't read through this thread.

Are the draws going to be for the whole tournament or just the quarter finals? Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.