Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

Imagine we actually win it after all this and no fucker is there too see it. Would sum up our luck in this competition

Out via AmDam (KLM) on the day of the final gets you in at 11am.
Home the next day and all for £136.

I might start to like this competition !!!!!!

So they think TWO teams/squads flying to Lisbon is safer than one team flying to Manchester???

I think the principle would be, its better for all teams to fly and quarantine in one destination, rather than the potential for the away teams in the Round of 16 having to travel to Manchester, Turin, Munich, or Barcelona and then fly to Lisbon a couple of days later.

As has been mentioned, its not a home advantage if there is no supporters, and with Bernardo, Ederson, Cancelo all familiar with the surroundings we would have more advantage than most. If this is the way it can be completed so be it. We beat Real when they had home advantage, we should beat them when they dont have it.

I still think there is a chance at least a % of supporters will be allowed into the stadium for a final, which is one of the reasons for moving it to a country with a low infection rate, and for why it might be taking place at the end of August. The biggest risk to that is if Britains infection rate is still high, and the Portuguese might not want 000s visiting at once - but the final could be more than 2.5 months away.

Poland and Hungary have been letting supporters in again, and most major leagues are hoping to have supporters back for the beginning of next season which in theory is September, so not sure there is much difference there.

Are we assuming the league will be over by them dates then? As any incoming passengers have to quarantine for 14 days. I assume we’ll just set up a camp in Lisbon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.