Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
I seem to recall City beating Bayern and the Real Madrid by very convincing margins last season.
Yes but imo we were playing better last season. I feel ATM not quite at the races this year. I hope I an very wrong BTW, but had the feeling from when Arse got lucky and moved up a group that those feckers would probably go n win it....

Not sure it matters too much as apart from Dortmund/PSV all the ties look equally difficult. However. It is probably best to avoid three games against Arsenal in such a short space of time.
No doubt then we will get Arse, Uefa will want one of the UK teams out, most likely us, doesn't matter we are current holders.....

Looking like some lineup.

Give us Dortmund/Porto and send Arsenal to Real.
It won't happen. They will get Dortmund and PSg, we will get Bayern and Real. I know, I know, I know we beat them last season but we had a better and stronger squad then, with a pretty robust defence...not this year.

It won't happen. They will get Dortmund and PSg, we will get Bayern and Real. I know, I know, I know we beat them last season but we had a better and stronger squad then, with a pretty robust defence...not this year.
Slit your wrist negativity like this is rife on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.