Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
The three teams that are in the Global Rank top 8 but aren’t in the CL QF, in case you were wondering, are 2.Inter 4.Liverpool and 8.Leverkusen. The latter two both being in the Europa League which would make a good final should they make it and avoid each other before the final.
Imagine if Xabi cost Klippety the cup, then signed an extension with Leverkusen!

Dortmund would be the best option but if not I wouldn't mind PSG because we have their number or Bayern/Barca who are nowhere near as good as us and aren't renowed for shithousing their way through like the two Madrid sides.

Wouldn't underestimate Bayern. Having problems in the league after winning it about 10 times in a row doesn't mean much.

When we played Spurs, Lyon, and Chelsea, they weren't doing great in the league, right? A team can be poor in the domestic league and good in the CL.

My preference: Dortmund in the quarters and PSG/Barca in the semis.

Let Bayern, Arsenal, Real and Atletico determine the other finalist.

I can't see any of them lot beating us over 2 legs.
I think PSG or Dortmund would probably be the easiest teams to face but I'd love us to draw Arsenal and knock them out of the competition.

If we beat them un the league meeting And knock them out of the Champions League, it'd boil some serious piss in North London.

I can't see any of them lot beating us over 2 legs.
I think PSG or Dortmund would probably be the easiest teams to face but I'd love us to draw Arsenal and knock them out of the competition.

If we beat them un the league meeting And knock them out of the Champions League, it'd boil some serious piss in North London.

A tie vs Arsenal would be among the most physically demanding and could hamper our chances in the league. Better play teams that are not great at pressing and running.

Which of the remaining aren't great at pressing or running mate?

I'd love us to knock Arsenal out.

A tie between us and Arsenal is likely to help Liverpool...

If you think Arsenal and, say, Barca or PSG play with the same intensity and have the same capacity to high press, you haven't paid attention mate. Arsenal and maybe Bayern are the closest thing to Liverpool in terms of intensity. We don't want to spend a lot of energy before games in the PL...

If you think Arsenal and, say, Barca or PSG play with the same intensity and have the same capacity to high press, you haven't paid attention mate. Arsenal and maybe Bayern are the closest thing to Liverpool in terms of intensity. We don't want to spend a lot of energy before games in the PL...
Ah, OK. Thanks. Hopefully we'll have a game against either Barcelona or PSG then.

I don’t think you watch the Bundesliga if you think Bayern would press the life out of City, they play at walking pace in that league, and as for Arsenal, there players are in unknown territory and they want to avoid us more than the other way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.