Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
I would argue that league form is completely irrelevant.

It's a different competition altogether. Bayern as a club are hugely experienced, and that counts for a lot.

Arsenal have more than enough quality to win this competition, but they don't have any experience (recent or historic) to say they will.

In the 5 years that preceded our first victory we got to:

Quarters
Quarters
Quarters
Final
Semi

It took that much latter-stage experience to get over the line.

This is Arsenal's first Champions League campaign since 16/17. The first time they are playing in the quarters for 14 years. It would be an unbelievable achievement if they win the thing.
Even if we beat Bayern. We're not getting past you over two legs no matter what my deluded Arsenal fans have to say about that. The stupid cunts bring up us beating you two times but dont realise it was very close.

Just see the dates for the RM games. FFS, I’ve already booked to be in Dublin the week of April 15th so it looks like I have to try to find a pub to watch it. I’m more than a bit pissed off as the home game against them last year was one of the best performances I’ve ever seen from a City side and I was hoping to be there for a repeat performance.

Happy with the draw vs Bayern, over 2 legs we will have too much for them I'd imagine but City over 2 legs in the Semi would be an absolute mountain.

Anyone know how easy it is to get tickets in the home end for Madrid? Or will that be a no go as got English passport etc
I went first time we played there became a member and bought tickets on line you pick up at a ticket station just put your card in that you used to buy and it gives you your tickets very easy.

Chance the fixtures may get reversed
More likely Atletico game is reversed.

The team with higher priority in UEFA's Champions League participants will play their fixture as scheduled, while the team lower down will have their game reversed.

The UEFA rules regarding the priority of Champions League participants are as follows:
  1. UEFA Champions League titleholder
  2. UEFA Europa League titleholder
  3. Domestic champion club
  4. League runner-up
  5. Next best-ranked team in the domestic league championship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.