Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
We play Arsenal, Villa, Palace away, Real, Luton, Real in less than 18 days. And if we beat Newcastle, we play after the 2nd leg vs Real at Wembley vs Chelsea, Wolves or United/Liverpool.

April will be brutal and exciting :)

The first 10 days after the international break will be particularly challenging as we play 4 games in 10 days, two of them vs Arsenal and Real. Guess Pep will rotate heavily vs Palace and bring in the big guns in the last 20-30 minutes.
Coventry and Leicester fans say Hi!

They say exactly the same stuff about the Allianz arena, Camp Nou and Anfield. And if they’re smart they’ll start saying it about the Etihad given we’ve not lost a European game there for 5 years.

In fact we’ve only lost 1 two legged tie in the last 5 years of Champions League football.

that would definitely be corrupt!!
Easy solution, since Madrid have plastics all around Spain they can move the game to Bilbao, Sevilla, Valencia etc…. Nah I know I am dreaming.

If you’re of the opinion that you’re going to have to beat them to win it, then the preferred option by far is getting them in a two legged match, with the second one at home.
Ours may be switched. Atletico at home as well and they came out first.

Tough draw no doubt but fuck me, Quarter final of Champions League v Real Madrid, tie of the round quarter final of the FA Cup v Newcastle and still fighting away for the title!!!! Pinch me when I wake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.