Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
But Real Madrid do not play against teams who, treat their game like it’s their cup final, like we are up against, week in, week out.
And I actually posted on Sunday that the run around and the way Dippers played against us would stand us in good fettle for the tough CL games to come, we got a point, over 2 legs I would back us nowadays v Dippers especially if 2nd leg at home....and yes I know I still have a recurring mare every April and think we are in 2018 again....but we have matured in Europe since then.

Difficult matches with Real then potentially Bayern, but if you asked their fans who they wanted to avoid, I bet 9 out of 10 would of said the current domestic, European and world champions, they fear us.

Even I realise we can't play Burnley or United every week - ffs this is an elite competition with some excellent sides still in it. We belong here now so let's stop quaking and looking small time. Bring em on.

Thanks for that Stepen feel better now.
Trouble is there are 3,both Madrid teams and Barca,personally I think it will be ours as the tv will probably want real and Barca playing different nights,plus another sinario would be moving atletico as both German sides away first leg

Like last season, not the best draw. But if City do get to the CL final only PSG stand in the way of City retaining the CL trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.