Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Is it just me that is an itsy bit excited ?
Been buzzing all day since the draw

Absolutely buzzing, so glad we got this draw. Otherwise we may have not played either real or Bayern. Hate both teams and I think we’ll smash them yet again. Let’s face it the whole world will be watching Madrid and they’re gonna see something special from us. The football against real at home for the first 45 minutes was possibly the greatest performance by a team I have ever seen. We made Madrid look like some lower league team.

People who paid £61.00+ for both Burnley & Brentford at home should get priority to this game ;-)

I’ve got a funny feeling that this will be cheaper which is weird

I haven't trawled through all of this thread since the draw was made so apologies if this has already been mentioned but should we get past Madrid, there are Take That gigs at Co-Op Live on both of the nights (Tuesday and Wednesday) that the home SF second leg could be played.
That could make it a fun experience getting to and from the game....
Especially if the semi goes to extra time and pens then likely to all be leaving at the same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.