Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
That's only partly how bookies work, if they had Bayerns price wrong the odds would move and they've not. I'd of had Arsenal shorter personally.
Arsenal couldn't beat Porto over two legs so longer odds for Bayern is even better

If you are going off form and quality from this season I agree, but the CL never works out like that.

We folded to sides like Lyon, Monaco, Spurs and Chelsea.

City would have won the CL once or twice before we won it last year if it was down to quality alone.

Arsenal have a young and inexperienced team that still has to prove they can get over the line, whereas that Bayern team is littered with winners, including some who won the CL with Bayern in 2020. Add in the second leg at the Allianz.

Tuchel for all his flaws has 2 CL final appearances and 1 win as well.

I think Arsenal win the tie, but I wouldn't be surprised to see you be in for a struggle.
We never folded, we were cheated against Spurs, soft penalty against Monaco (amazing young team) and out on away goals

Arsenal couldn't beat Porto over two legs so longer odds for Bayern is even better
On that basis as we couldn't beat brentford last season we shouldn't have been favourites for many matches last year. Arsenal's current form is clearly much better than Bayern so there is no way Bayern would be hot favourites.

Can anyone involved with 1894 PM me? I saw the online for help setting up the display and use no other social media than Bluemoon. I'm flying over to Manchester at 8:30am on match day and could join you in the afternoon

I see Jude Bellingham changed nationality to Irish so as not to clash with Reals foreign players and EU rules. Still plays for England and nothing said...... Strange, do we have to sign him for uproar and cheating claims???

But its Real Madrid, look away. C***s!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.