Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Just watching the BT highlight on You Tube. Should we beat Lyon the Munich tie looks like it'll be another Monaco type match.
Possibly!! The Barca Midfield just let Bayern go straight through them. No fight at all, and Semedo played like a right back still pissed from the night before from a Sunday pub team.

No way will we play that bad. We really could do with Fernandinho playing as DM but then who plays CB with Laporte?

Going forward Kev, Sterling, Jesus will have a field day with that back line

Reactions: mat
Well apparently Bayern are already champions league winners if u read online

this is what i said last night (billy big bollocks) and they think its over and theirs ? for city or lyon its the best thing to happen because they will think we just turn up and win ??

I think it's a one game at a time mentality is required, because if anybody thinks tonight's game is a foregone conclusion they're wrong. Dembele will cause you problems and needs your defence on point.

As for Bayern, they are a step up again and as we saw last night, they are formidable and I would keep away from how shit Barca were narrative, they were smashed. I must admit I felt a bit sad that a glorious era seemed to have died. But. That's football.
Defensively Barca couldnt cope and that will be City's big issue also. Bayern arent as good defensively either, so you can hurt them too.

But, as I said, all conjecture about how you will fare against them is for tomorrow. One eye on Bayern could easily end in watching Lyon take them on.

Watch Dembelle. That's all I am.saying. and of course beat the cunts as it does us a favour in CL seedings. Which would be nice. Good luck.

Possibly!! The Barca Midfield just let Bayern go straight through them. No fight at all, and Semedo played like a right back still pissed from the night before from a Sunday pub team.

No way will we play that bad. We really could do with Fernandinho playing as DM but then who plays CB with Laporte?

Going forward Kev, Sterling, Jesus will have a field day with that backline

Stones, should be the damned CB, Fernie is not a good CB, I'm sorry he just isn't, he is or was a world class DM on the downgrade probably but still more than capable in that position, not CB in an important game as this.

Found him. Steve Bower. Total fucking arsehole that slags off City and Pep constantly.
Pep is a failure if he doesn't win champions league. If we don't win it this year we are trophy less. Liverpool and Klopp far better because Pep has spent far more than anyone else etc.
Turns out the prick used to be on mutv and is from Sale.
I really don't need to be paying to hear this while I'm watching Bayern v Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.