Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Any one tell me what channel, its on so I don't have to listen to Bt sport , like European or American on the firestick.

Seem like we are in the German football renaissance age.

Four teams in the next round.

2 from Germany, 2 from France.

Out of the 4 teams, 3 are managed by Germans.

Spanish football and managers still riding on past glories and hype! We need to look towards Germany, that's where its at!

I think it's a one game at a time mentality is required, because if anybody thinks tonight's game is a foregone conclusion they're wrong. Dembele will cause you problems and needs your defence on point.

As for Bayern, they are a step up again and as we saw last night, they are formidable and I would keep away from how shit Barca were narrative, they were smashed. I must admit I felt a bit sad that a glorious era seemed to have died. But. That's football.
Defensively Barca couldnt cope and that will be City's big issue also. Bayern arent as good defensively either, so you can hurt them too.

But, as I said, all conjecture about how you will fare against them is for tomorrow. One eye on Bayern could easily end in watching Lyon take them on.

Watch Dembelle. That's all I am.saying. and of course beat the cunts as it does us a favour in CL seedings. Which would be nice. Good luck.

Unfortunately I think I called it right. Same old issues. Defensive mistakes and missing a sitter. A big close season transfer wise for City.

If that's the case then, no English manager that I could find ever reached the semifinals in the CL. The ones the came the closest were Craig Shakespeare in 2017 with Leicester, who was eliminated in the quarterfinals by Atletico, and Harry Redknapp in 2011 With Tottenham, eliminated in the quarterfinals by Real Madrid.

For reference, here's the list of Englishmen who have managed in the CL (or "European Cup" depending on the year)
RB-COMP-SPORTS-LAMPARD_1_1.jpg
published in 2019 so Lampard has a 0% win ratio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.