Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Bayern just let all the other German clubs do the dirty work for them. Vile parasitic club.

They used to be likeable in the 80s, a completely different identity back then. Nowadays they see themselves as an institution, both domestically as well as abroad. Constantly improving their expertise in the field of politics of football...

On the pitch I respect them and study them, the way I do with all rivals. But whenever they lose is a good day for me...

Having said that, I have very little sympathy for Barcelona also, I'm sorry...

Bayern's press was excellent but I have to say Barca's attempts to play out from the back were as bad as I've ever seen from a top club, the keeper was simply awful last night with his decision making, and the defence weren't much better. It was comical at times. Pep would have ordered the keeper to go long within minutes of seeing what was happening, yet they continued to gift Bayern chance after chance, car crash football.

Bayern's press was excellent but I have to say Barca's attempts to play out from the back were as bad as I've ever seen from a top club, the keeper was simply awful last night with his decision making, and the defence weren't much better. It was comical at times. Pep would have ordered the keeper to go long within minutes of seeing what was happening, yet they continued to gift Bayern chance after chance, car crash football.
might be true but they did it too against tottenham and Chelsea. Chelsea and Tottenham looked absolutely clueless against them, it was amateurs vs Proffesionals.

And Chelsea is 3rd in the Premier league

guys i found Barcelona Salary list:

only part is Coutinho missing, who also earns 450k a week

Umiti earns more then Sterling despite not playing for 3 Years

Lets all laugh together

Found him. Steve Bower. Total fucking arsehole that slags off City and Pep constantly.
Pep is a failure if he doesn't win champions league. If we don't win it this year we are trophy less. Liverpool and Klopp far better because Pep has spent far more than anyone else etc.
Turns out the prick used to be on mutv and is from Sale.
I really don't need to be paying to hear this while I'm watching Bayern v Barca.
Sounds like bt sport.
I've been watching on TUDN channel which i believe is a US channel for Spanish speakers? Faultless hd and no annoying comm's (unless you speak Spanish).

Sounds like bt sport.
I've been watching on TUDN channel which i believe is a US channel for Spanish speakers? Faultless hd and no annoying comm's (unless you speak Spanish).

I think he just videos his part from home. He's on with a Canadian guy that has nothing but good things to say about us.
I see that they are doing a good cop/bad cop routine but it's fucking annoying and it doesn't matter who's playing.
He's still there, slagging us off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.