Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Potentially fantastic result for us that if we do our part. I don’t think I’d fancy us to break down atletico our slow methodical ground approach would suit their defensive unit well so I’m delighted RB Leipzig went through, it’s also nice to see a different team not in the established elite do well.

I would prefer to potentially face Barca but I expect Bayern to put on a muscle flexing display tomorrow and trounce Barca.

Potentially fantastic result for us that if we do our part. I don’t think I’d fancy us to break down atletico our slow methodical ground approach would suit their defensive unit well so I’m delighted RB Leipzig went through, it’s also nice to see a different team not in the established elite do well.

I would prefer to potentially face Barca but I expect Bayern to put on a muscle flexing display tomorrow and trounce Barca.
Extra time and penalties tomorrow please

What an utterly cowardly performance by Atletico last night, nothing more than expected though.

I swear these coaches so overthink the game sometimes. After they brought Felix on and were attacking (not because they wanted, because they had to) they actually looked decent. When they got the goal Leipzig were probably there for the taking had they continued the same way, but Simeone unsurprisingly has his team return to defensive mode. They got punished deservedly.

Simeone looked as shabby as his team tactics, not a fan of his type of football at all. Why did they buy Felix if they use tactics like that?

Nah, right amount of time imo if you consider also the various fouls and falls in stoppage time. Winning teams always try to drag through added time in any way.

Correct.
Again the same posters looking to slag referees, Angelino, went down with fake cramp, the best way to stop it add the time on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.