Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

The best way is to let play continue.

Falls down in the area, difficult to carry on,

Make the player go off, and wait for a period of time(to recover) , they wouldn't go down as often, when time wasting.
Letting play continue, would lead to issues;
a: if they are actually injured
b: play continues and there is action in the box, near to the player on the floor.

I agree if they go down in midfield there is a decision to make, but the team put the ball out anyway to stop play. Then the ref asks if they need treatment, they often say no, just a rest ,sat here. That is the time the ref needs to send them for a two minute rest. Would soon stop this "game management" scrap.
Anyway I thought the ref added the correct time on last night, some posters didn't like it because they wanted a red bull win.

Didn’t Platini once say he doesn’t want to see a final of Man City vs a Red Bull team? Real possibility of it happening, a big fuck off to the cartel. If we get past Lyon, I’m hoping we can send Bayern packing in the semi’s.

I guess the other consideration at this stage is the mentality, particularly of the managers. We know Pep has out-thought himself at this stage before, but equally no idea how Flick or Setien will cope, nor Tuchel the further they get. Still think it will be a Qatar v Bayern final where some nice arrangements will be made to confirm Qatar in the family and allow them to make a political statement in the world of football at the same time. Shame Atalanta couldn't see it out the other night.

Falls down in the area, difficult to carry on,

Make the player go off, and wait for a period of time(to recover) , they wouldn't go down as often, when time wasting.
Letting play continue, would lead to issues;
a: if they are actually injured
b: play continues and there is action in the box, near to the player on the floor.

I agree if they go down in midfield there is a decision to make, but the team put the ball out anyway to stop play. Then the ref asks if they need treatment, they often say no, just a rest ,sat here. That is the time the ref needs to send them for a two minute rest. Would soon stop this "game management" scrap.
Anyway I thought the ref added the correct time on last night, some posters didn't like it because they wanted a red bull win.
Head injuries should be the only time you stop the game, otherwise when the ball goes out the ref asks him if he needs attention and if he says no he just blows the whistle for the game to resume, regardless if he is still on the floor. All of this is also regardless of where on the pitch he is cheating/injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.