Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

its my only hate in what pep thinks when he was talking about why city struggle in europe
and said its history you need to be in europe for years and years like united and barca and madrid you need that smell
and feel and money can not buy that ????

well Leipzig not only proven pep wrong tonight ? but it also proven everything we know about uefa hate of manchester city and the officials go blind in games
Yeah there’s been plenty of “smaller” teams who’ve made it far over the years. Porto went as far as winning it 15 or so years ago.

I always say that the Champions League is 90% luck and we’ve been very unlucky not to have won it all these years.

its my only hate in what pep thinks when he was talking about why city struggle in europe
and said its history you need to be in europe for years and years like united and barca and madrid you need that smell
and feel and money can not buy that ????

well Leipzig not only proven pep wrong tonight ? but it also proven everything we know about uefa hate of manchester city and the officials go blind in games
Leipzig didn't prove Pep wrong.

Monaco did beat the same Pep side before, Tottenham beat Pep side to go in finals because they had this underdog mind. Nothing to lose, going all out while City didn't properly handle their favourite position.

The way City controlled and dominated Real Madrid tells me you seem to really have the mindset, the coolness to get past your previous struggles.

Now, Bayern and Barça are two strong sides. Should City get past Lyon, it will be the real true test.

We will then have a semi finals with only one cartel club plus 3 Nouveau Rich clubs. Can you imagine the clamber at UEFA to ensure Barca win? They would have really bad not to succeed.

I think you’ll find the Qatari government pay a lot of money for champions league TV right. So you could say there is “new” member of the cartel In town!

If we get past Lyon and have Barca in the semi I think a buzz about this competition might actually be created at Manchester City despite the competition authorities. I know I will be buzzing and I am not ashamed to admit it.

If City win on Saturday, 3 of the semi finalists will be represented by 'new money'.
It's what FFP was meant to avoid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.