Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

His contract was leaked by football leaks and published in France

He earns €60m a year in salary and €11m in image rights from the club.

He has a signing bonus of €65m paid yearly, €16m a year.

He has a loyalty bonus of €70m paid pro rata every year he's at the club for the 4 year deal - €17m

He can earn up to €25m more in bonuses including -

€2m for playing 60% of games in a season.
€2.7m for winning the league.
Up to €12m for winning the CL paid out in stages (so he'll still get a chunk for 1/4 finals)

The salary is so high that board members told Messi's father in an email they are worried about the dressing room finding out just how much he earns.
Well if Bluemoon can find out how much he earns I’m pretty sure his team mates can. That’s fucking obscene.

Lol I was just reading so many cowering or overconfident posts regarding your possible upcoming match with Bayern and just wanted to say "Thank fuck your team's performance doesn't depend on what's being written on here!", but in a more polite way given that I'm a guest on here.

just joshing, that is an incredible team, but I’m convinced if we get by Lyon that it will be a tight affair

Do yourself a favour and watch the game when you can... Bayerns defense was shit... worse Than ours has looked at any point this season.. Bayern only won Because they were the better attacking team and thing is... we're an EVEN better attacking side!
Very happy to hear it, thanks.

They are still a very good team though.

Boro 8-1 City
Similarities here on that performance? Didn't watch the game, tuned into the snooker instead which was as dramatic.

Barcelona did look like a disorganised, disinterested bunch led by Messi. bayern's defending wasn't too clever either although they totally took full advantage.

Well if Bluemoon can find out how much he earns I’m pretty sure his team mates can. That’s fucking obscene.

Obviously when it all got leaked they found out, but the fact Barca tried to keep it quiet is pretty incredible.

It was almost 50% of the wage bill in 17/18.

His contract was leaked by football leaks and published in France

He earns €60m a year in salary and €11m in image rights from the club.

He has a signing bonus of €65m paid yearly, €16m a year.

He has a loyalty bonus of €70m paid pro rata every year he's at the club for the 4 year deal - €17m

He can earn up to €25m more in bonuses including -

€2m for playing 60% of games in a season.
€2.7m for winning the league.
Up to €12m for winning the CL paid out in stages (so he'll still get a chunk for 1/4 finals)

The salary is so high that board members told Messi's father in an email they are worried about the dressing room finding out just how much he earns.

That may have been published but it is clearly made up, a bit like a Sunday Sport exclusive. His team mates don't know his wages but a dodgy paper does and the accounts don't reflect that much on one player considering what the rest are supposed to get.

Makes a good story though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.