Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they make 8 changes?
Almost,
we had Kean, Sarabia, Herrera, Kehier, Bakker, Florenzi and Rico who weren.t in the starting eleven against Bayern (and Danilo in center midfield this time).
Verrati, Di Maria, Icardi, Dagba get in for the last 20 minutes.
Mbappe was here all the Hama but woke up in money time.

PSG don't want anything to do with the proposed Super League... we're right at the centre of it

I wonder which club UEFA would like to reach the final?

They'll probably get a bye to the final if UEFA stick to their guns about banning clubs a part of the Super League.

It's an exciting Ligue 1 this season, with 4 clubs all in with a good shout.

But maybe PSG won't mind not winning the league if they win the CL ?

My antipathy towards the Champions League was already pretty high... after a weekend where we’ve basically tossed away a potential FA Cup Final by over rotating the team, we now are informed that we’ve got in bed with most of the hateful 8... its now off the scale.

i could not give a single fuck about our ongoing participation in the CL..

Well this is all up in the air now. Just knowing how hard we worked to establish ourselves in this competition, the celebrations of beating Dortmund, the hard work of our players all thrown away for yankie cash.

Well this is all up in the air now. Just knowing how hard we worked to establish ourselves in this competition, the celebrations of beating Dortmund, the hard work of our players all thrown away for yankie cash.
Hopefully the players are fuming, they grew up with the hopes of winning this, not some tinpot closed competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.