Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
dortmund like to counter, it will not be easy but city has to win the tie. semis will be a woman but thats to be expected

What a great fucking draw..

For Chelsea!

All the way to the final.

We play 2 german teams in a row, and if we get past Dortmund, likely 3.

I'd rather have bayern over 2 legs than in the final. But i'd say the same for Chelsea as well.

Got to get past Dortmund first though, which will not be easy.

I know. i think it started because he played with two holding midfielders when we lost in the CL at Anfield.

It never got mentioned once in all those games where he made tactical tweaks and innovation which won us games - like Real Madrid away, Liverpool in the league this year etc etc etc etc.

It's a meaningless cliche which people who don't know anything about football pass onto each other in the pub or these days on the web.
Agree... my favourite one chucked around by fans of other teams is that City 'have no soul'... wtf does that mean?!?!

Shows the absolute nonsense of holding the CL out as some "holy grail".

Essentially, it boils down to the four best teams in Europe having a mini-tournament amongst themselves whilst the also-rans play for a tilt at one of them in a one-off cup tie. And if history is anything to go by, that will be decided by a dodgy penalty in normal time or a penalty shoot-out following a dour, drab shameful spectacle.

All of which suits Liverpool.
Not this time. VAR has been brought in to stop all that.

We've got the tougher side of the draw but we can do it......as long as Pep doesn't lose his head again.

UK is fine, local German lockdowns will be the key factor here.
German health minister has announced they will be extending their lockdown for a few more weeks ,so its looking unlikely the games will be played in Manchester or Munich , but with no fans it doesnt have the same influence in my opinion ,if we have to beat our German friends in Budapest so be it.

Dortmund it is then. Should be two really good games. Watched them a couple of weeks ago and they were summarily dismantled and tossed in the bin by Bayern after going 2-0 up. They looked very beatable, as long as we stay positive and disciplined - Obviously, if we can't beat them over two legs, we don't deserve to win the CL.

If all goes well, my fingers will be crossed for two great battles against Bayern in the semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.