Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund is the team I was thinking had the potential to do a Monaco, Spurs & Lyon. Hopefully we've learnt our lesson.

Not too bad though, could have been harder.

One of Bayern or PSG going out and over 2 legs i'd fancy us.

Dortmund first though.

Thatbwas monchengladbach. We've crossed that bridge. Dortmund should give us enough fear to have the focus needed at this stage.

BVB don’t have a manager either. Isn’t Gladbach’s manager taking over next season?

obviously they have some talented players but I like our chances here. They are not a great team in the sense that the sum of the parts is greater than the sum of the whole. Should bode well over two legs.

Bayern has been beatable this year. They got sent out of the German cup by a lower division side. Also would be nice to beat Sané after he spurned us.
Bayern's defence seems to be their weak point this season. Might be PSG exploits that and be the one through instead. Either way gonna be a fascinating tie between them.

Even IF the dippers get past Madrid (flip a coin for that one imo) I'd fancy Chelsea or Porto to fucking maul them in the semis, both sides will deny them space in behind and are rapid on the counter.
Pepe will be hated as much as Ramos of that occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.