Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
No easy games from here. Going to have to beat THREE top, top teams to win it. Here’s hoping at least a few of them are on the “other side” of the draw!
Bit of luck in the draw we only have to beat one. Madrid aren't great and we've got Porto's number.

Not one to sleep very well, i've been awake since 4 and all i've thought is 'I wonder who the fuck we'll get?', minute after minute.
11am needs to hurry. I presume there will be a load of gubbins before the actual draw?

Ideally I’d prefer to avoid Bayern and chelsea, fancy us to beat anyone else over 2 legs. Chelsea under tuchel are a different animal they don’t concede many chances and have unbelievable pace on the break. Bayern are still the team to beat and imo are favourites to win the whole thing

in order of preference I’d like : porto, Dortmund, Real Madrid, Liverpool, PSG, chelsea, Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.