Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we face Haaland so we could end up getting knocked out by one of our future players (again). While Dortmund will cause is problems through Sancho and Haaland but if we play as we did against Moenchengladbach we’ll go through.
You think so? We will need to score a few then as per conversion ratio Haaland will score 3 of the 6 chances we gave to Muchengladbach.

We have far too much of an inferiority complex when it comes to this competition.

You could see it in All Or Nothing: the whole team cheered when we got Basel in the Ro16 draw, but look at Txiki’s face when we drew Liverpool and the players in the room stayed silent.

Look at the reaction on here three years ago when we drew Liverpool. A team we were 27 points ahead of in the table, yet it was like we’d drawn Pep’s Barça!

We have to go into this not giving a shit who we draw. We are the best team in Europe and have been for four years. Everybody else should be the ones gutted they’ve drawn us, not us fearing our draw!
Love it.

Call me crazy, but I can see Liverpool getting to the final. The 3 outright favourites are on the same half of the draw, leaving the other half with a ridiculously good opportunity. Think if we are to win it, it will be Dortmund, Bayern, Liverpool.

Happy with the draw. To win the CL you need to beat the best. If we can dispatch Dortmund and Bayern both over 2 legs then the confidence for a final against Madrid will be sky high. Will also prove why we're best in Europe. No overthinking here either. Pep will play strong every game.

I'm sure Dortmund didn't want to play us, of all teams. Bayern have been beaten by Monchengladbach, PSG have been up and down since the new manager came in. We have a good a chance as any to fucking win the whole thing, and a fully fit squad (atm) to do it. Let's just go for it.

We'll win both legs, we're simply a far better team and will dominate the ball, their defence cannot hold us.
A semi against Bayern would be absolute worldwide box office, too close to call that one but what a tie that would be

Hope we thump Dortmund. Don't get the media love in with them, I recall they have been rude and disparaging about City in the past, there's an arrogance about them almost on a par with Bayern. They think they are some pure blood club.....I hope we give them a severe humping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.