Champions League Semi-Final | Real Madrid vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
If real could just apply some pressure Chelsea's arses might start twitching.
They don't even look like scoring.

I’m shocked how poor Madrid are

but the way this game has gone I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they fluked a last minute equaliser

It will. I know we play them at the weekend but in a final, I wouldn’t want to play against a team like them. Some have insinuated that it’ll be easy against Chelsea but I can’t see it. Maybe I’m being too pessimistic.
I think they are actually very similar to us in the way they play. They press the ball very well, have become very solid at the back, have a good midfield and a very mobile and speedy front three (which is also wasteful like ours). The final could either be a great game between two very strong teams or a bit of a snooze fest between two teams cancelling each other out.

Should’ve left Vinicius on. Taken Casemiro or Kroos. Put Valverde to give them the energy and pace in midfield. Asensio up top and Rodrygo on the left to run at Azpilicueta. Either that or swap Vinicius over. He’s gash in front of goal but has pace and trickery in his locker.

I’m not Zidane so what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.